|– Prepare information regarding design, structure specification, materials, equipment, estimated costs and construction time.
– Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
– Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
– Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact.
– Compile project specifications, and keep within budgets and timelines.
– Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
– Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
– Performing various services associated with the bidding process, including preparing addenda and amendments and opening and tabulating bids as directed.
– Performing various services associated with the construction phase, including field visits, answering RFIs, reviewing shop drawings, and preparing record drawings as directed.
– Complying with quality control policies and procedures.
– Learn and implement department and company standards.
– Participating in team meetings and coordinating efforts with other team members.
– Working with a team of architects, engineers, interior designers and landscape architects.
– Perform or assist with other duties and projects as needed.
– Focus on the financial standing to achieve profitability goals.
– Receive and enforce appropriate approvals (e.g. purchase requests, expense reports) for incurred expenses.