INTERIOR DESIGN – PROJECT MANAGER
We are seeking a creative minded, customer service oriented Project Manager to join our dynamic Interior Design team.
The Project Manager will work closely with Director of Interior Design to train the team and provide the team with resources to achieve results. He/She serves as a major liaison between the assigned Clients and the firm. The Project Manager will oversee project activity of assigned project team, ensure projects are effectively delegated, will perform quality control reviews of deliverables, and will achieve projected financial status of the project.
GSC Architects has a collection of passionate interior designers with an impressively diverse portfolio spanning a large range of business sectors including corporate, health care, higher education, k-12, and technology. The Project Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and refurbishing interior spaces from smaller reconfigurations to full-interior buildouts. He/She encourages and inspires creativity and enhanced productivity in team members.
Interior Design Project Manager Skills/Traits:
|– Delight in servicing clients and making people smile.
– Proven working experience in designing interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning, and new construction).
– Proficient in Autodesk Revit
– Exceptional communication skills.
– Creative talent, imagination and eye for design.
– Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, look for ways to improve and promote quality. Apply feedback to performance and monitor own work to ensure quality.
– Quantity: Meet productivity standards and complete work in a timely manner. Strive to increase productivity.
Interior Design Project Manager Qualifications:
|– Education: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with a focus on interior design.
– License: Interior Designer
– Experience: 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are excited to meet you! If you would like to be part of our friendly and collaborative team, please reach out to: Joe LaRocca LaRocca@gscarchitects.com
GSC welcomes resumes and portfolios from qualified candidates. Positions will be posted periodically as they become available in the following fields: Architecture, Interior Architecture and Interior Design. If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities at GSC, please email us at: email@example.com