For new business inquiries and teaming opportunities, please email us at: email@example.com
DESIGNER / ARCHITECTS – 5-7 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Designer/Architect 5-7 years experience
|– Prepare information regarding design, structure specification, materials, equipment, estimated costs and construction time.
– Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
– Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
– Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact.
– Compile project specifications, and keep within budgets and timelines.
– Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
– Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
– Performing various services associated with the bidding process, including preparing addenda and amendments and opening and tabulating bids as directed.
– Performing various services associated with the construction phase, including field visits, answering RFIs, reviewing shop drawings, and preparing record drawings as directed.
– Complying with quality control policies and procedures.
– Learn and implement department and company standards.
– Participating in team meetings and coordinating efforts with other team members.
– Working with a team of architects, engineers, interior designers and landscape architects.
– Perform or assist with other duties and projects as needed.
– Focus on the financial standing to achieve profitability goals.
– Receive and enforce appropriate approvals (e.g. purchase requests, expense reports) for incurred expenses.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with a focus on Architecture
Experience: Registered Architect preferred; progress towards Architectural License at a minimum
|– Proficient in Autodesk Revit.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
– Creative talent, imagination and eye for design.
– Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, look for ways to improve and promote quality. Apply feedback to performance and monitor own work to ensure quality.
– Quantity: Meet productivity standards and complete work in a timely manner. Strive to increase productivity.
We are excited to meet you! If you would like to be part of our friendly and collaborative team, please reach out to: Joe LaRocca LaRocca@gscarchitects.com
GSC welcomes resumes and portfolios from qualified candidates. Positions will be posted periodically as they become available in the following fields: Architecture, Interior Architecture and Interior Design. If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities at GSC, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org